Welcome to ThopTV apk website!
These terms and conditions outline the terms and conditions for the use of ThopTV’s website located at ThopTV.life.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE ThopTV IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH ON THIS PAGE.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, the privacy statement and disclaimer notice, and all agreements: “Client”, “you” and “you’re” refer to you, the person logging into this website and complying with the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “we”, “we”, “our” and “our”, refer to our company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All Terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to carry out our assistance process to the Customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s requirements in connection with the provision of the Company’s stated Services. and subject to the applicable laws of the Netherlands. Singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or any use of the above terminology or other words are taken as interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, ThopTV and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all content on ThopTV. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access these from ThopTV for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish content from ThopTV
- Sell, rent, or sub-license content from ThopTV
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy content from ThopTV
- Redistribute content from ThopTV
- This Agreement shall commence on the date hereof. Our terms and conditions were created using a free terms and conditions generator.
Portions of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ThopTV does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ThopTV, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the individual who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ThopTV shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses resulting from any use and/or posting and/or display of the Comments thereon. website
ThopTV reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark, of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, abusive, insulting, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- Comments shall not be used to represent or promote business or customs or commercial activities or illegal activity.
- You hereby grant ThopTV a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; And
- System-wide recognized businesses except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organizations may link to our home pages, publications, or other website information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- generally known customer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; And
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link does not make us look unfavorable to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative record with us; (c) the benefit we receive from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for ThopTV’s absence; and (d) the link is to general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to ThopTV. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you wish to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site to which you wish to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for link response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- using our corporate name; Or
- Using the Uniform Resource Locator linked to; Or
- Using any other description linked to our website makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
- Use of ThopTV’s logo or other artwork to link absent a trademark license agreement will not be permitted.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way.
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising out of your website. No link(s) shall appear on any Website which may be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise infringes, or advocates the infringement or other infringement of the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all or any specific links from our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any offensive link on our website for any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to respond directly to you.
We do not warrant that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do they promise to ensure that the Website will remain available or that the Content on the Website will be kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our or your liabilities in any way not permitted under applicable law; Or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS DISCLAIMER: (a) ARE SUBJECT TO THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPHS; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.